National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) is the credit provider and issuer of Citi branded credit cards. NAB has acquired the business relating to these products from Citigroup Pty Ltd (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) (“Citi”) and has appointed Citi to provide transitional services.
Spot. Buy Now, Pay Later is issued by Spot Ventures, a division of Diners Club Pty Ltd (ABN 35 004 343 051), part of the NAB group of companies. NAB has acquired Diners Club Pty Ltd from the Citigroup group of companies and NAB administers the product. Whilst some of the features or services include the “Citi” name, such as the Citi Mobile App, the service is provided by NAB.
Our/us/we means NAB (for Citi branded credit cards) and Diners (for Spot) unless the context otherwise requires it.
Spot. Buy Now, Pay Later and associated marks used herein are trademarks of Diners Club Pty Ltd.
“Citi”, “Citibank”, “Citigroup”, the Arc design and all similar trade marks and derivations thereof are used temporarily under licence by NAB from Citigroup Inc. and related group entities.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- What is My Cashback?
- My Cashback is an offer program which provides you with personalised cashback offers. My Cashback rewards you with cashback when you complete a qualifying transaction using your eligible Citi branded Mastercard credit card (Citi Credit Card) or Spot Buy Now Pay Later (Spot) account.
- Each My Cashback offer is subject to these terms and the offer criteria.
- We may, acting reasonably, vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will provide at least 30 days’ prior notice of changes, unless we reasonably consider the change to be non-material in nature. We may update changes we consider to be non-material which will be available on our website.
- Receiving My Cashback offers and opting out
- We work with Mastercard to determine personalised My Cashback offers for you based on your purchase history. We may also provide you with non-personalised offers through Citi Mobile® App.
- Current My Cashback offers can be viewed in the Citi Mobile® App.
- We may send you emails, SMS and push notifications regarding My Cashback offers from time to time. You can opt out of these notifications by selecting the unsubscribe option within the communication or via Citi Online.
- If you wish to opt out of the program, please contact us on 13 24 84.
- We will share with and receive information from Mastercard for the purpose of the My Cashback Offers program and for making My Cashback offers available to you.
- Please refer to our privacy policies for information in relation to how we collect, use, hold and disclose your personal information. Our privacy policies are available at:
- To receive your cashback, you must make a qualifying transaction on an eligible Citi Credit Card or Spot account, comply with the criteria for the My Cashback offer, and your account must be open and in good standing (for example – your account is not in default, suspended or closed). when we process your cashback.
- The types of qualifying transactions and eligible Citi credit cards and Spot accounts will be set out in each My Cashback offer.
- A qualifying transaction:
- can be made by the primary cardholder of an eligible Citi Credit Card or Spot account;
- does not include transactions completed through a third party payment platform (for example, PayPal);
- does not include fraudulent transactions or transactions made on a card subject to any restriction or default;
- includes only local or domestic transactions made in Australian dollars.
- We may also, acting reasonably, decline to make My Cashback offers to cardholders for any reason including, for example, where a cardholder’s transaction history shows a pattern of returns to merchants where an offer has been redeemed.
- A My Cashback offer:
- can only be redeemed once per customer with each participating merchant;
- is not transferable and a cashback entitlement can not be transferred to a Additional Cardholder’s account;
- will not contribute to any minimum monthly repayment amount for the relevant credit card account.
- will not be fulfilled if a qualifying purchase is subsequently refunded.
- We will determine, acting reasonably, whether you have successfully redeemed an offer and if the terms and conditions of an offer have been met.
- For Citi Credit Cards, the cashback amount will be credited to the eligible credit card account used to complete the transaction. The cashback may take up to 14 days to appear in your card account and will appear as “Cashback” with merchant specific information.
- For Spot accounts, the cashback amount will be credited to your nominated bank account. The cashback may take up to 14 days to appear in your nominated bank account and will appear as “Cashback” with merchant specific information.
- Your Citi Credit Card or nominated bank account for Spot must remain eligible to receive the cashback amount into your account. We accept no responsibility for any loss as a result of ineligibility.
- It is possible that a third-party dispute or a technology issue will delay your cashback. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of any delay in crediting cashbacks, except to the extent arising from our fraud, negligence or misconduct.
- It is also possible that a merchant will be unable to process your purchase due to an issue they are experiencing (such as a website outage). We will accept no liability for offers that cannot be redeemed due to a fault with a third party.
- To the extent permitted by law, we cannot verify the accuracy or completeness of any claims made by merchants concerning their products and accept no liability for the content of these offers, except to the extent arising from our fraud, negligence or misconduct.