Things you should know
Fees and charges, Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply. New applications only and not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Citi Personal Loan Plus
The advertised Citi Personal Loan Plus rate is for new loans only and is subject to change at any time.
Your instalment loan will appear as a 'Fixed Payment Option' on your statement. Payment of the Monthly Instalment enables you to pay off the loan within your chosen term of 3, 4 or 5 years.
- a) Any use of the reusable credit facility will require monthly repayments in addition to the Monthly Instalment. These amounts will be included in the Minimum Payment Due amount on your statement.
- b) Monthly repayments will first be allocated towards payment of your instalment loan(s). Any additional payments will be applied to any balances that are not part of your instalment loan(s).
- c) If you fail to pay your Monthly Instalment, the Bank reserves the right to cancel your instalment loan.
- d) For the full terms and conditions of your instalment loan, please refer to the Unsecured Credit Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
This information is current as at 31 March 2021.
1. Comparison rate is based on a 5 year unsecured variable rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Citi Ready Credit
2. The introductory interest rate of 3.99% p.a. will apply to the initial balance transferred with this offer within 90 days from account approval for a promotional period of 3 years. The 3 year promotional period commences once the initial balance transfer is processed. If you request a balance transfer with your application, this will be processed when you activate your account. If you do not request a balance transfer with your application, you will need to call us within 90 days from account approval to request one, otherwise the introductory rate will not apply to your balance transfer and you will be charged the standard variable APR, currently 20.49%. Balance transfers are repaid before cash advances, retail purchases and the establishment fee, which attracts interest at the standard variable APR. At the end of the promotional period, the interest rate on any outstanding balance transfer will revert to the standard variable APR. Excludes balances transferred from other Citi unsecured credit products. This offer is limited to the first 500 accounts or until 30 September 2021, whichever occurs first. Post this advertised date, Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
© 2021 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.