As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we understand the challenging climate you are facing and are doing all we can to support you, our clients, as well as our staff and their families during this time. With the various government quarantine measures being implemented across the globe, our customer service centres have been impacted, and our clients are facing extended wait times as a result. We do apologise for any inconvenience this causes, and ask for your understanding as we make arrangements to return service levels to normal as quickly as possible.
In the meantime, please read on for some information about how you can get the help you need with your banking services while we work to restore phone support.
We understand that as a result of COVID-19, some customers may be experiencing financial hardship. We are here to support those customers during this time. We have a range of ways to help you based on your individual circumstances, which may include things like varying the amount and frequency of repayments. We’re currently experiencing a high volume of calls, so please send us an email with your details, and someone will get back to you shortly (Note: There is no requirement to complete any documents).
For Credit Cards, Ready Credit and Personal Loans: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Mortgages: email@example.com
We understand that you may be concerned about your finances right now and need our advice and support. While we're working to restore our customer service centre to full capacity, we are still available to assist you with the following urgent enquiries:
- Financial hardship
- Lost or stolen cards (but remember you can lock your card instantly in the Citi Mobile® App)
- Fraudulent or declined transactions
- Online banking or mobile app access issues
To help you stay safe and bank smart, we have a range of self-service options available 24/7 through Citibank Online and on the Citi Mobile® App.
Some key features include:
- Temporarily lock and manage your Credit Card
- Transfer your money and pay your bills
- Set up/change your ATM PIN
- Check your balance
- Activate your card
- View your statements
- Update your profile, including your contact details, your preferences about how you would like to be contacted by us, and who has authority to operate your account (Citibank Online only)
If you have not registered for online banking, you can get set up quickly by following the links below:
If you have forgotten your user ID or password, retrieve your login details here.
Visit our Help and Support Page to learn more on how to get started or manage your account
You can also send us a secure message from within Citibank Online by logging in and going to Services > My Profile > My Messages > Inbox > Compose Mail, and we’ll respond to you as quickly as possible.
Account security and protection:
As you continue to bank online, we ask that you remain vigilant and watch out for scams related to COVID-19. You can learn more about how we protect you, and how you can protect yourself on our Online Security page, but here are some quick tips to help you stay safe:
- Log into the Citi Mobile® App to quickly report your credit card as lost or stolen.
- Be extra cautious with SMS alerts and emails from senders you don't recognise, and don't click on any unknown links.
- Be wary of unsolicited phone calls from people claiming to be from a government agency, such as Medicare, purporting to be collecting personal details in order to arrange payment or rebate for you. Never disclose personal information to an unknown caller.
- No reputable company or government department will ever ask you to provide your credit card information (PIN, expiry date etc), online or mobile banking credentials (username and password) over the phone.
If you have a relationship manager, they will still be contactable by phone or email, but may be working flexibly during this time. If you are experiencing delays in reaching them, please be patient and they will get in touch as soon as they can.
Our travel team is currently experiencing high call volumes and longer than usual wait times . For Citi Prestige Concierge, please contact + 61 2 9025 2869.
- For all other concierge related enquiries, please contact + 61 2 9025 2870.
- For existing travel bookings, if your travel is not within the next three weeks, please wait before contacting us so we can help those with more imminent travel. If your flight has been cancelled,our travel department will be in contact with you.
For Citi Credit Card Complimentary Insurance claims, you can lodge your claim online. More information is available within our FAQs.
We will continue to evaluate and enhance measures to support our clients, colleagues and communities as the situation evolves. For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest report from the Australian Government Department of Health website.