1. PayLater – Also known as a Fixed Payment Option which allows you to convert your available Credit Limit and eligible transactions into an Instalment Plan.
2. Pay with Points is available on eligible purchases. An eligible purchase means an Eligible Transaction (excluding Citi PayAll Payments) that you Pay with Points within 60 days of the Transaction Date. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Citi accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Government related transactions include transactions with government or semi-government entities, or relating to services provided by or in connection with government (for example but not limited to transactions made at Australia Post, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, council rates, motor registries, tolls, parking stations and meters, fares on public transport, fines and court related costs) and excludes any transaction that you are not permitted to make under your Account Terms and Conditions.
3. Payment must be made using a Citi Credit Card. Privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers. Citi and the business establishment reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Refer to www.citiworldprivileges.com/au for up-to-date offer details.
4. Citi PayAll offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. Set up Citi PayAll payment instructions using mobile banking or in any other way we tell you that you can make a Citi PayAll payment. This is an amount you authorise us to pay once or on a regular basis from your account to another bank account held with an Australian financial institution (other than through BPAY® ). This must be not less than 7 days from the date the Citi PayAll payment is set up, and if there is more than one payment to be made, the number and frequency of the payments and period over which they are to be made, you must ensure these details are correct. All Citi PayAll payments and Citi PayAll Fees we charge to your account will be added to the retail purchase balance and the Retail APR will apply to them. Citi PayAll payments are charged at the retail purchase rate applicable to your account and are only available on Citi PayAll payments outlined in the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information. For all Citi PayAll payments set up between 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (the Period), the Citi PayAll fee will be reduced to 0%. Any recurring Citi PayAll payments set up during the Period will not incur the Citi PayAll fee for the duration in which those payments are scheduled to occur. Any Citi PayAll payments set up after the Period ends will be charged the standard Citi PayAll fee of 2% of the amount of the Citi PayAll payment. Any recurring Citi PayAll payments set up prior and after the Period will be charged the standard Citi PayAll fee of 2% of the amount of the Citi PayAll payment. This fee will apply to all recurring payments made for the duration in which those payments are scheduled to occur. Please note, there are limits on the Citi PayAll payments you can make in a period. Details of these limits can be found at citibank.com.au/payall-limits. These limits may change from time to time. For the full terms and conditions of Citi PayAll, please refer to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
5. Citi Quick Cash is a type of Fixed Payment Option. Fixed Payment Option offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. Your Fixed Payment Option uses part of your existing Credit Limit and may not exceed 90% of your Available Credit. As you pay off your Fixed Payment Option, the amount you pay off will become available for you to use again as part of your Credit Limit at the standard Annual Percentage Rate applicable to your account. The Fixed Payment Option fee will be applied to your Account when your Fixed Payment Option is processed. For Credit Card customers, please click here, for the full Terms and Conditions of your Fixed Payment Option. For Lending customers, please click here for the full Terms and Conditions of your Fixed Payment Option.