Refer to the full Terms and Conditions related to this product here. To obtain a copy of the Target Market Determination (TMD) related to this product, click here.
National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) is the credit provider and issuer of Citi branded credit cards. NAB has acquired the business relating to these products from Citigroup Pty Ltd (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) (“Citi”) and has appointed Citi to provide transitional services.
Our/us/we means NAB unless the context otherwise requires it.
“Citi”, “Citibank”, “Citigroup”, the Arc design and all similar trade marks and derivations thereof are used temporarily under licence by NAB from Citigroup Inc. and related group entities.
Fees and charges apply. Credit Criteria apply. New card customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Purchases: The promotional rate of 0% p.a. will apply to the retail purchase balance for a promotional period of 14 months, commencing from the date your account is approved. At the end of the promotional period, the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 21.49% p.a. will apply to the retail purchase balance. Please note you will not be entitled to any interest-free days on retail purchases at the end of the promotional period whilst you have a balance transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable annual percentage rate.
Balance Transfers: Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate will apply to balances transferred with this offer within 90 days from card approval, for a period of 14 months, commencing from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 22.24% p.a. This offer excludes balances transferred from Citi branded unsecured credit products. For important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer, please click here.
Minimum monthly payments required. Payments will be applied to your account as per the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information. Please note that if you make a retail purchase before your balance transfer is processed, payments made during the promotional period will be applied to the retail purchase balance before the balance transfer.
This offer is valid until 31 August 2022. Post this advertised date; we reserve the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
Subject to your acceptance you will not be billed an annual fee for the first year. This will revert to $149 in subsequent years. This offer applies to the primary cardholder only. For additional cardholders an annual fee also applies, currently $90 per card. Annual fees are subject to change. This offer is valid until 31 August 2022. Post this advertised date; we reserve the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
- $10% discount is valid on 'Limited Time LUX Exclusive' hotel offers (excludes flights) at luxuryescapes.com/au or on the Luxury Escapes mobile app. Offer valid at Australian website only. Offer is valid exclusively to Citi branded credit cardholders and is not transferable. Maximum discount available per transaction is $250. Offer is valid until 1 March 2023. To be eligible, customers must use their Citi branded credit card at checkout along with the promo code CITI10, and the discount will be applied automatically. Excludes transactions made through a third-party establishment or payment processor. Offer is not valid on flights, LUX Partner Properties, LUX Premium Collection, Last Minute Escapes, Tours, Cruises, Experiences or Gift Cards. Offer is not combinable with any other discount or offer.
- #Place an order of $25 or more at Deliveroo, either at deliveroo.com.au or in-app via the Deliveroo app, and pay with your Citi branded credit card to enjoy $10 cashback. Offer valid at Australian website only. Offer is limited to $10 cashback once a month from 1 April 2021 - 31 December 2022 and only spend on the primary cardholder's Citi branded credit card will count toward the offer. Excludes any payment made directly to a restaurant. Excludes transactions made through a third-party establishment or payment processor. Cashback will be credited to your Account within 60 days from the qualifying spend provided your Account is open and in good standing. Cashback will not be credited to your Account if the qualifying spend is refunded. Cashback will reduce the outstanding balance of your Account but will not count towards your next monthly repayment obligation. Please note that if you have a Balance Transfer you will be charged interest on any spend that you make.
- *Mobile Phone Protection Insurance (Cover) is provided under and by way of a group policy (Group Policy) issued by AIG Australia Limited (ABN 93 004 727 753, AFSL 381 686) (AIG) to National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”). NAB is the credit provider and issuer of Citi branded credit cards. NAB has acquired the business relating to these products from Citigroup Pty Limited (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) (“Citi”). Citi has agreed with NAB to provide transitional services in relation to the transferred business. This Cover is available to Cardholders ("you/your") while you remain an eligible Mastercard and/or Visa cardholder of NAB, subject to NAB’s and AIG's right to alter the Cover. The terms, conditions and excluded cover are specified in the 'Citi Credit Cards Complimentary Mobile Phone Insurance Terms and Conditions' as amended from time to time. When eligible, you have the benefit of cover as a third party beneficiary solely by reason of the statutory operation of Section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). To make sure that the Cover meets your needs and is suitable for you and your personal circumstances, these terms and conditions must be reviewed by you and, if necessary, you should also seek independent financial advice. Neither Citi nor NAB is the issuer or insurer of the Cover. Neither Citi nor NAB nor any of its related corporations guarantee any of the benefits under the Cover. Please note that you must have a contract with a mobile phone provider and a monthly automatic billing arrangement.
- @All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Rewards Program. The Citi Rewards Credit Card earns 1 Point per $1 on eligible Domestic Spend up to $10,000 per Statement Period and 1 Point per $1 on eligible International Spend, uncapped. Domestic Spend and International Spend means any Eligible Transaction made with a merchant who respectively tells us they are located within Australia or outside Australia. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the full definition.
- »Pay with Points is available on eligible purchases. An eligible purchase means an Eligible Transaction (excluding Citi PayAll Payments) that you use Pay with Points on within 60 days of the Transaction Date. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Rewards Program and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the full definition.
- =To use your reward Points toward eligible purchases at Kogan.com, you must have a Kogan.com account, be the primary cardholder of a card enrolled in the Citi Rewards Program ("eligible card"), enrol your eligible reward card with Kogan.com and agree to the Shop with Card Reward Points terms and conditions. You may only enrol one eligible reward card at any time. Customers who are enrolled in the Citi Qantas Rewards Program or Emirates Skywards Miles Program, will not be eligible for Shop with Points at Kogan.com. The Shop with Card Reward Points terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of the Citi Rewards Program.
- <The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers. Whilst you have a Balance Transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.