for 3 years
on initial balances transferred1
Always have the funds you need on hand.
Citi Ready Credit is a flexible alternative to a personal loan. Think of it as a pool of backup funds you can dip into whenever you need it, without reapplying. For just a $199 one-off establishment fee, you’ll enjoy a line of credit you can access anytime, up to your available credit limit, to help manage unexpected expenses. Whilst also enjoying no monthly or annual fees.2
With Ready Credit, you only pay interest on the amount you use, not your credit llimit. You’ll also have the freedom to choose your own repayments, although monthly minimums apply.
Pay off other balances at a great low rate.
Move a balance over from a store card, credit card or personal loan and pay it off easier with low introductory rate of just 5.9% p.a. on the initial balances transferred for 3 years. A standard variable rate of 20.49% p.a. applies to balances after 3 years, ongoing purchases and cash advances.1
Whether you're financing your next holiday, making some upgrades around the house or paying school fees, Citi Ready Credit is there when you need it and you won’t pay interest when you don’t.
- An ongoing convenient line of credit, which lets you access money whenever you like up to your credit limit, without needing to reapply.
- Only pay interest on the amount you’ve used, not on your entire credit limit.
- You’ll have the flexibility to make extra repayments without a fee and you won’t be penalised if you pay out early.
- Choose your own repayments each month, over the minimum required.
- With a Citi Instalment Plan you can convert your eligible statement balance or purchases into fixed monthly repayments, over a set term.3 Subject to eligibility, Citi instalment plans can be setup easily online or through the Citi Mobile® App.
- Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance - Receive 90 days complimentary insurance up to specified amounts against loss, theft or accidental damage on covered products purchased anywhere in the world using your Citi Ready Credit Mastercard® Debit Card if you make a claim within 21 days.4
- Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance - Receive Extended Warranty Insurance for eligible purchases up to a maximum of 12 months from the manufacturer's warranty (for the same period as the original written warranty), for the cost of repairing or replacing the purchase made on your Citi Ready Credit Mastercard Debit Card in the event that the product breaks.4
- Complimentary Guaranteed Pricing Scheme - Purchase a product using your Citi Ready Credit Mastercard Debit Card, and get the best price if, within 60 days of the purchase, it’s available for a lower price from a store within a 25 kilometre radius from where the covered product was purchased. If the price difference is greater than AU$75, we will refund the price difference up to $500. (Internet purchases are excluded).4
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Prefer a low introductory rate?
Get Citi Ready Credit with an introductory interest rate of 5.9% p.a. on the initial balances transferred, purchases and cash advances for 12 months. Reverts to standard variable rate. Fees, charges, T&Cs apply.
Prefer fixed repayments and a personalised rate?
With Citi Personal Loan Plus you'll receive a personalised rate and your choice of a 3, 4 or 5 year loan term. Citi Personal Loan Plus also provides a reusable credit facility.
Things you should know
Refer to the full Terms and Conditions related to this product here.
Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $40,000 per year and your credit rating.
Fees, charges and terms and conditions apply. Credit criteria apply. New applications only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
The introductory interest rate of 5.9% p.a. applies to the initial balance transferred with this offer within 90 days from account approval for a promotional period of 3 years. The 3 year promotional period commences once the initial balance transfer is processed. If you request a balance transfer with your application, this will be processed when you activate your account. If you do not request a balance transfer with your application, you will need to call us within 90 days from account approval to request one, otherwise the introductory rate will not apply to your balance transfer and you will be charged the standard variable APR, currently 20.49%. Balance transfers are repaid before cash advances, retail purchases and the establishment fee, which attracts interest at the standard variable APR. At the end of the promotional period, the interest rate on any outstanding balance transfer will revert to the standard variable APR. Excludes balances transferred from other Citi unsecured credit products. Offer ends 31 January 2021. Post this advertised date, Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
An establishment fee of $199 will be debited to your Citi Account on the date we issue you a statement of Account for the Statement Period in which you first use or activate your Account. The establishment fee is billed in addition to the amount borrowed. Other service fees and charges including late payment fee and dishonour fee may apply.
Citi Instalment Plan is defined in the Unsecured Credit Terms and Conditions as a Fixed Payment Option. Fixed Payment Option offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. For the full terms and conditions that apply to Fixed Payment Option, please refer to the Unsecured Credit Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.
Complimentary insurance covers are subject to eligibility requirements : Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Refer to the Complimentary Insurance Description of Insurance Cover for further information. AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citi) which allows eligible Citi account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Description of Insurance Cover Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Citi does not guarantee this insurance.
© 2020 Citigroup Pty Limited. All rights reserved. ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.