Several ATM operators in Australia now offer fee-free cash withdrawals. Please ensure you check the ATM for any fees before completing a transaction.
You can make deposits and withdrawals at any of the 3,200 Australia Post retail outlets that display the Bank@Post™ sign. You simply need your Citi debit card and PIN linked to your Citi account to:
- Deposit cash of up to $9,000 per day (allow 48 hours for the payment to reach your account)
- Deposit cheques of any amount (allow 7 business days for the cheque to clear)
- Withdraw up to $1,000 per day (via EFTPOS or cash)
- Check your account balances.
Australia Post Outlets are open Monday to Friday and some are also open on Saturday, so now it is even easier to manage your money when it suits you. Find your closest Bank@Post location.
National Australia Bank
National Australia Bank accepts deposits into your Citi transaction accounts and home loan accounts:
- Cash payments will reach your account the next business day (or Saturday if deposited on Friday). If you are depositing cash you can use a National Australia Bank deposit slip.
- Cheque payments (or a mixture of cheque and cash payments) will reach your account in three business days, however funds will be considered received the day the cheque is deposited. If you are depositing funds by cheque, you must use a pre-encoded deposit book.
Using your Citi debit card
We include a free Citi debit card with our everyday transaction accounts, so you can shop in-store, online, or overseas using your own money.
You can use your Citi debit card wherever you'd normally use a normal EFTPOS card, plus at the tens of millions of locations around the world. However you use it, you're spending funds from your everyday account:
- Online shopping
- Withdrawing cash at ATMs
- Paying via EFTPOS
- Making over the phone payments
- Pay with smart mobile wallets including Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.