Citi provides our customers with the power to control their own banking from anywhere, at any time.
You have the freedom to do your own banking 24 hours a day, seven days a week, where ever you are in the world.
Getting started is easy, you can call us on 13 24 84 or +61 2 8225 0615 (if you are calling from overseas).
Please ensure you have the following details handy for self-service phone banking:
- Your Citi Credit Card/Debit Card number or account number and
- Your registered mobile phone, in order to receive a One Time PIN (OTP) or Telephone Personal Identification Number (TPIN)*
Follow the prompts to access information regarding your account or to speak with a customer service representative.
*If you do not have a TPIN please call us on 13 24 84, enter your Card Number/Account Number, select options 5, 1, and then 2 to create your Telephone PIN.
For service related enquiries or to use Citiphone Banking
Note: You should have your 4 digit Telephone PIN (TPIN) and your mobile phone handy, as some menu options may require you to enter the TPIN or One-Time-PIN (OTP).
> Dial 13 24 84
> Enter your card or account number. To report card lost/stolen, Press *1
> Authenticate using OTP, TPIN or Date of Birth (for Credit Cards)
> Account balance announcement. Press # to skip the account balance announcement and enter main IVR.
> At any time in main IVR:
- Press 0 to speak with customer service officer
- Press 7 to return to previous menu
- Press 8 to return to main menu
- Check account information
- Check your balance
- Check recent transactions
- Pay bills using BPAY®
- Perform account maintenance
- Transfer of funds to 3rd party
- Transfer of funds internal to Citi
- Order copy of current statement
- Order copy of previous period statement
- Query a cheque payment
- Order a cheque/deposit book
- Activate your card
- Check your balance
- Check application status
- Pay bills using BPAY® (selected billers)
- Change your Telephone PIN (TPIN)
- Obtain available funds for home loan redraw
Quick Links to Popular Questions